Thursday, February 2, 2012

Yellow Home Decor Ideas

Patio Decorating Ideas Home Decor Firepit Modern Small Outdoor space Balcony DYI 2013 2014 2015 2016 trends

I like to use yellow as an accent because it brightens the space. Also, this color combined with pink fuchsia creates cheerful color palette which reminds me of summer.

Yellow Contemporary Decor Pillow Livingroom Bedroom
   
Yellow Pillow Accent Home Decorating Modern
Yellow Living Room - Modern Contemporary Livingroom Bright Elegant Grey Gray fuchsia





Source:
styleathome.com via  on Pinterest
Yellow Damask Curtains Home Decor
Source: zgallerie.com viaon Pinterest


Since the walls of my house are grey, I think this would be a great color to use for one of my rooms.
Did you use or plan on using yellow when decorating? 

9 comments:

Christine and Company said...

Love that outdoor living area! Yellow is one of my faves...so cheerful. Lovely post. Visiting from the Etsy Blog Team

Stela said...

I love yellow and I think that would be the perfect accent color for your grey walls.

My Inspired Reality said...

Fabulous yellow...I love it. It is the color of "healing" you know:) And yes, yellow and grey would look great.

Trina Prenzi said...

Yellow really pops, you chose awesome things! Thanks for sharing!

Paige @ Little Nostalgia said...

I'm about to add a bunch of this stuff to Pinterest!

My office is yellow and gray. I like all of the rooms of our house, but I think my office is my favorite.

All Unwound said...

That room is lovely. Yellow just isn't my color. I've used both blue and green as accent colors. I think yellow would look stunning in a sun room!

Unknown said...

Love the yellow and pink living room! So fun.

Visiting from the Etsy Blog Team :)

ivytrellis said...

thanks so much for featuring one of our custom shower curtains! Love the entire yellow collection!
thanks, Rosa

Property said...

Hello, These are really nice tips. I would like to appreciate your effort by putting pictorial depiction in your blog. I must say each n every images are just awesome. The Yellow color will bring the brighter look. Really well done mate. :) I loved your blog and want to see more nice blogpost from your end. Keep it up. :) Real Estate Agent in Mooresville